This update provides the following bug fixes and enhancements to the core Salience 6.1 library:
· Fixed incorrect sentence too long errors generated in the table recognizer.
· Fixed handling of text-tab-normalized form style user defined entities.
· Sentiment models built with earlier versions of SentimentModelBuilder are supported again.
· Query sentiment was not being properly calculated.
· Added pronouns to hsd.ptn to support phrases like "I like" or "my friend".
· LexUtilities can now accept languages.bin directly and does not require a license, for easy use of language detection without a full local Salience install.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Updated about a year ago