This update provides the following bug fixes and enhancements to the core Salience 6.1.1 library:
· Queries now respects case sensitivity operator applied to stemmed terms.
· Queries that end with an unclosed quotation are flagged as invalid (A OR "B C).
· Entities, Themes and Topics can no longer obtain sentiment from phrases that were excluded at the document (such as those appearing in questions).
· Basic Languages support added, providing document sentiment, entities and queries in Arabic, Russian, Polish, Turkish and Hebrew.
· Improved accuracy in the language detection model.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Updated almost 2 years ago