- Regex entities now have type specific to their value (e.g url) – the label used to tell you what type of thing it was eg. url, credit card #, date, but the top level only said “regex” or “pattern”. Now the top level and the label both show the specific type.
- Faster loading of certain models and data files – decreases startup time for near real-time applications
- Faster running of large entity lists – decreases startup time for near real-time applications
- Support for more model types
- Model id is now returned in model-based topic results, to track back to the responsible file – increases auditability and transparency of how results are produced.
- Improved user entity attribute handling
- Better company entity recognition in English
- Optional download supplementary file provides entity attributes with NAICS code and estimated employee count for many companies
- Improved language recognition for basic languages
- Demo app stability improvements
- Fixed inconsistent option display names
- Fixed "trie overflow error" that could show up with certain long documents
- Fixed referencing of entities with special character types in queries
- Improved callback handling in java wrapper, primarily used to report errors while parsing queries to other systems
No changes should be required in your application for using 6.8
Updated 3 months ago